Kahamut-an guest house, located in a pristine environment and close to the UNESCO world heritage site of Sabang Underground River, offers easy access to many eco-tourism activities within the Puerto Princesa area.
Various beaches and snorkeling spots can be found nearby
A large range of “eco” activities are available next to our guest house
Excursions are the best way to explore the beauty of the surroundings
Some of the noteworthy city areas to be discovered over a day
- About Palawan:
- The underground river in Sabang
- Hikes and treks around Buenavista:
- Mt Bloomfield (787m, 1 day, Sabang, Unesco World Heritage Site)
- Mt Beaufort (1000m+, 1-2 days, Puerto Princesa)
- Thumb Peak (1296m, 2-3 days, Puerto Princesa)
- Cebu Pacific (local flights)
- Transportation in Palawan on Lonely Planet
- Latest weather forecast
Please contact us for more information.